Big Data Analytics
Valuable insights into your data
Need help with Big Data Analytics? Contact us
Big Data Analytics
More and more companies save, process and extract value from many different types of data. Also, we are seeing an increase in the number of systems supporting very large volumes of data.
With this, you need platforms that will help data controllers structure and protect big data, at the same time as you are putting analysis tools in the hands of end-users. This type of platforms has matured, and interacts with large organisations’ IT systems and standards. Using big data to understand your systems, users and connections will help you make informed decisions and strategies for your business.
Applications and services
When a company presents an application or service it is important to monitor whether users are actually experiencing the quality that you are aiming for. Examples include availability, response times, data quality, which combined with data will give you a picture that is otherwise difficult to piece together without an analysis platform.
Business analytics and business intelligence
When big data tranforms into business intelligence, your processes are trimmed and your knowledge boosted. If used correctly, you may end up with happier customers and increased sales.
Big data analytics can provide value on several parameters, including:
- Understanding customers’ response patterns, including demographic and geographic distribution.
- Internally, when understanding the connections between the company’s various activities and turnover based on different parameters.
- Supporting the Cloud transformation, as cloud platforms display a lot of data and make data governance a central component.
- IOT, where data is the source of understanding and insight which requires a strong tool for analysis of large amounts of data in both a real time perspective and historical trends.
- IT operations and surveillance of important technical and financial KPIs.
- Effective and systematic log collection, which increases internal security.
More than 100 organisations have chosen to cooperate with Netic on big data analytics. We have a dedicated team of approx. 15 experts almost exclusively dealing with this field. Big data projects have a very high level of complexity. That means that experience is important – and we have that experience and are able to help you transform data to knowledge about your business.
Have a talk with us
If you would like to know more about Netic Big Data Analytics, please fill out the form and Karsten will give you a call.